Short-term Consultant is needed
Deadline: April 2, 2019
The Cambodian HIV/AIDS Education and Care (CHEC) is a local non-governmental organization that works to fight HIV/AIDS and Gender Based Violence and help improve the quality of life of vulnerable people including people living with HIV and AIDS in the communities in Cambodia. Currently, CHEC is now requesting for a proposal from an experienced consultant to carry out a Household Conflict Analysis within the 4 CHEC target districts.
- Conduct desk review
- Develop the questionnaire for the survey
- Train the Trainers on data collection (data collection will be conducted by CHEC volunteers)
- Analyze data
- Provide report of the survey.
Skills and Qualification required by the Consultant:
- Experience with Gender issues and/or project management and project impacts.
- Advanced statistical analysis essential.
- Fluent written English.
- Excellence in interpretation of study results and producing timely reports.
- Strong at facilitation, coordination and communication skills.
Interested qualified candidates should submit a proposal containing the following elements:
- Proposal with consultancy daily rate
- Curriculum Vitae of the proposed consultants and the particular relevant expertise that each consultant brings to the interview.
Application deadline: 2nd April 2019 at 5.00 p.m. COB.
Proposal should be sent to email@example.com
The Consultant Terms of Reference can be collected from the CHEC office and is also available on the CHEC website: www.checcambodia.org