Deadline: January 19, 2018
Cambodian HIV/AIDS Education and Care (CHEC) is a local NGO working on the HIV/AIDS programme in 7 target districts, ending Gender Based Violence programmes within the 4 districts of Cambodia. Currently, the Gender Based Violence programme requires CHEC to strongly support the case management of the GBV survivors and assist them to have better situation. CHEC is now requesting for a proposal from an experienced consultant to carry out a Gender Based Violence Case Management ToT Training.
- Develop and submit the Modules of the required training to CHEC Director for approval prior to the conduct of ToT training. This training is to assist CHEC staff in standardizing approaches to GBV Case Management in the field through the most important international guidelines. It also provides participants with knowledge, multiple examples of practices at the field level.
- Conduct ToT 5 days training within the month of February 2017 (dates to be discussed with CHEC).
- Report of the Training Results.
Skills and Qualification required by the Consultant:
- Degree in Gender specific topics, or similar and/or higher degree.
- Experience with project on Gender Based Violence.
- Skills in ToT Training to program staff
- Fluent written English.
- Excellence in interpretation of study results and producing timely reports.
- Strong at facilitation, coordination and communication skills.
Interested qualified candidates should submit a proposal containing the following elements:
- Curriculum Vitae of the proposed consultants and the particular relevant expertise that each consultant brings to the interview.
Application deadline: 19th January, 2018 by 5.00 p.m. COB.
Application should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Consultant Terms of Reference can be collected from the CHEC office and is also available on the CHEC website: www.checcambodia.org