Job Re-Annoucement for Finance Officer
Deadline: May 22, 2017
The Cambodian HIV/AIDS Education and Care (CHEC) is local non-governmental organization working in areas of HIV/AIDS Education, Youth and Gender Based Violence against Women and girls and Improving Nutritional Status of Children Using Positive Deviance Approach.
Currently, CHEC is seeking applications from Cambodian candidates for the position of Finance Officer. This is a full time position, based in Phnom Penh.
- Assist Accountant to prepare monthly bank reconciliation.
- Process payroll transferring into bank account
- Process tax payment and make sure that tax payment is not delay during month-end.
- Managing the Cash Boxes (both Riel and US Dollar) in the Phnom Penh Office
- Managing bank transactions necessary as per Programmatic requirements, and maintaining up-to-date records of all transactions;
- Issuing payment for all invoices and other financial requests from Programme staff, vendors, consultants, subcontracting partners and others,
- Assistance in preparing financial reports; etc
Skills and Qualifications required:
- High school, or University major in finance
- Must have a good knowledge of English communication, English writing and spoken English is advantage
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team
- Ability to respond to multiple deadlines at once
- Reliable and trustworthy person with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have a good attention to details
- Good listener and understanding with high responsible and flexible person and careful with confidential information.
- At least one or two years experience in accounting experience with NGOs or private company
- Proficiency with Quick books, MYOB or Peech tree.
Interested candidates should send their detailed resume with a cover letter to the attention of Mr. Chea Bunthan, CHEC Administrator at CHEC office #163G, Street 230, Sangkat Boeung Salang, Toul Kork, Phnom Penh or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms of Reference for this position are available at CHEC website www.checcambodia.org
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.