Short-term Consultant is needed
Deadline: August 20, 2018
The Cambodian HIV/AIDS Education and Care (CHEC) is a local non-governmental organization that works to fight HIV/AIDS and Gender Based Violence and help improve the quality of life of vulnerable people including people living with HIV and AIDS in the communities in Cambodia. Currently, CHEC is now requesting for a proposal from an experienced consultant or team to carry out CHEC 3 year Strategic Plan.
The successful candidate will perform the following roles and responsibilities:
- Develop methodology and timeframe of the assignment;
- Organize meeting with CHEC Management Team
- Conduct desk review of related documentation;
- Conduct key informant interviews with CHEC staff, Board of Directors, Partners, key stakeholders, including government, and development partners
- Present preliminary findings to CHEC Management Team
- Organize one day consultative meeting among CHEC Partners and stakeholders to get final comment
- Review CHEC organzational structure for fitting to the revised CHEC’s Strategic Plan
- Develop 3-year strategic plan, including operational plan, M&E plan and Costing Plan
- Produce final progress report and submit to CHEC Director for approval
Skills and Qualification required by the Consultant:
- Master or doctorate in public health or another relevant field.
- Minimum 5 years work experience in reviewing and developing strategic plan
- Broad knowledge of health and in the context of the public and NGOs work
- Sound understanding and application of development management or strategic planning concepts, methodologies and tools
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and writing skills required.
Interested qualified candidates should submit a proposal containing the following elements:
- Curriculum Vitae of the proposed consultants and the particular relevant expertise that each consultant brings to the review.
- Propose plan to perform the consultancy’s assignment (This should be included activities; methodologies and time frame)
- Propose on details consultant’s fee.
Application deadline: 20th August, 2018 by 5.00 p.m. COB.
Proposal should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org